Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 7 of Meditation Art

Day 7- very special day for amazingly good energy! I completed my meditation in the morning but did not have enough time to make art right afterwards due to having to rush off to work. At work, I received so much positive energy and feedback from multiple people, telling me that "you are a God-sent" and how young and viberant I look. It felt so good to get so much positive attention from COMPLETE strangers!! I felt very connected to the universe, it seemed as if people around me picked up on that.

After work, I had plans to meet with a colleague of mine to trade modality treatments. I gave her an art therapy session and she gave me IET. To learn more about energy work including IET and reiki - check out website: http://katjohnston.yolasite.com/
It was very powerful and I saw and felt many different things. The image that stood out to me the strongest was when I envisioned a figure standing at a distance at first, each second that passed it became closer and closer to me until it was standing near me. I felt its presence in the room, it felt like it was someone who loved me, cared for me, watching over me and wanted to let me know how proud they were of all the things I was doing with my life. Two people came to mind , one was my grandmother and the other my uncle, both deceased. I felt at peace and enjoyed the presence of the figure, it stayed for a short while then disappeared. I decided since this was such a strong image and intense that I would make my art today about that instead of my meditation from earlier in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment