Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2 - Meditation Art

Day 2:

Started my meditation, set timer for 15 mins, but my cats kept interupting my quiet time,so ended up sitting for an additional 15mins, kept having visions of my next painting, last night as I was trying to fall asleep same types of ideas were floating around. I guess that is a sign I should start the painting. I had a hard time today clearing my mind of random thoughts. I did towards the middle of the first sittting and then torwards the end of the second one, see image of water or a path leading back towards the hortizon, disappearing into the distance, and pillars in the for-front, like as if I were looking out from a terrace of some kind. I was a peace scene, inviting, and I asked if my source had a message for me. a simple, over-used and popular scripture verse came to me "Seek and you shall find"



As I worked on the visual creation of what I experienced internally, I began to notice the path or water that I envsioned began to look like another pyramid, right down the center of the page, even the blocks of road started to emerge as bricks laying the foundation of the mysterious structure. This will be 2 days in a row of pyramid imagery that was not intentional but simply emerged on it's own.

To read more about energy work :
http://katjohnston.yolasite.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment