Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5 of Meditation Art

Day 5 of meditation series, Today was different , got up without enough time to do my morning meditation before having to leave for work. My day felt "off" I was more easily agitated and less centered. Upon arriving home after work, the first thing I needed and wanted to do was my meditation. While connecting to the energy,my eyes began to flutter, as they sometimes do when I am receiving attunements for reiki or having a connection with energy during sessions, this was the first time I had such a strong connection.




I saw a variety of shapes, including a bird like figure in the center of my mind's eye and then a moving, swirling triangle. I asked the universe if it had a message for me today. I received several, less clear cut but along the lines of not fearing, pursuing my dreams and accepting and exploring the darkness, the parts of me that I deny , don't understand or am fearful of. According to Jung we all have these parts of us we deny or reject- called our shadow. I am interested to explore the shapes/images I saw and what type of message was meant for me,as I continue this practice I am hoping to receive a more and more clear vision and direction, as I learn to quiet my mind more effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment