Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4 of meditation Art

Day 4, again completed my meditation time early this morning before getting ready for work. Felt my crown charka (top of my head) open and connect with the universe.Also envisioned an exercise I sometimes practice called "magnetizing" where you imagine a spiral/coil coming out from your chest/ solar plexus charka pulling in toward you those things that you would like in your reality. Today while practicing this coil I imagined good things, people connecting with me, more opportunties and abdundance making its way torwards me.This was very energizing and invigorating for me! A great way to start my day!

To read more about energy work:
http://katjohnston.yolasite.com/

I decided to capture these experiences in the artwork, both the energy flow I felt and the exercise of magnetizing" that I did while I meditated. It was a very fruitful experience for me.

Again I see a pyramid like image-up side down coming out of the top of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment