Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6 of meditation art

Todays meditation was powerful, very clear message and imagery. I saw a tunnel, path through a very long dark passage.There was a light, clearing in the distance"light at end of the tunnel". I had the opportunity to experience this in real life, this past summer I went on a bike ride/hike to some abandoned highway sections that included tunnels. They were complete empty, run down, had not been driving on in years. As I walk through this mile and a half stretch, complete darkness, it was like nothing else I have every experienced. I was full of anxiety, fear of not being able to see where or what I was walking on or into. I had to walk in blind faith, one foot in front of the other slowly getting closer to the light where it was sunny and fresh air.


During this meditation I was reminded of that experience, I saw the tunnel exactly how I remembered if you are standing on the opening before entering, looking into it. The message was one of facing my fears of the unknown, moving forward without knowing what comes next, continuing on my journey and not allowing the darkness to control me or keep me from achieving my goals.

http://katjohnston.yolasite.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment