Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New work to check out!!

This is my lastest update to recent work!!!


I've added more photos to recent work on Artist made albums. Check out this very unique photo album, with original mixed media collage artwork on the front and back of it. Each photo album is custom made with YOU in mind! Once you send me your info, email and best time to reach you, your free consultation will help me get an idea of the size, color of your album as well as some themes for the artwork that you'd like included, or maybe you want me to just create something for you and be surprised!!! I feel that you are well deserving of something as unique and as special as you for your wedding day photos! After all that time and energy spent into making the wedding perfect and exactly how you want it down to the very last detail, why not get the perfect wedding album to show off those photos of your wedding pictures to your friends and family! No one album is the same, no replications, each one is original, handcrafted and completely one of a kind!








No comments:

Post a Comment