Thursday, February 4, 2010

Upcoming art show in NYC

Count down begins, I have my very first opening in NYC this upcoming Sat night!!! Its a big deal for me because NY is like the mecca of art, or at least it has been in my mind even from the time when I was a little kid. If you can make it as an artist in NYC, well, then you've made it!

I am driving there from Philadelphia this Saturday, 3 of my new collage pieces got into a group show of all Collage, Assemblage art. I'm excited to see what else other artists did!! I'm sure there's going to be lots of good stuff. I'll be sure to post some pics of the opening on here afterwards.

I'm nervous, excited, not sure what to expect, how many people will show, if I will sell any of my pieces. [fingers crossed]. I dont know what to wear!!! [butterflies in belly] :)


No comments:

Post a Comment