Tuesday, February 2, 2010

my cat has a death wish!

Like a month ago, I was getting something out from the storage space, which is located behind the couch in my living room. I get what I need and go to move the couch back to its normal position. As I'm pushing the couch back against the wall, its like not moving, theres still live 6 inches between the wall and the couch. So I push harder, not uderstanding, why its not going any closer to the wall. Then I hear a little squeak and realize its my cat!!! She's being crushed , her little body is in the way! OMG!!! I am horrified and feel like a god-awful pet owner/mom because I was unaware of her and directly responsible for causing her harm. I immediately move the couch and she runs out, all out of breath and tramatized. I feel so bad, I craddle her, pet her, ask her if she's ok and tell her how sorry I am.

So then today I'm moving the couch again, and my cat, who has to be in the middle of everything, is looking. This time I keep a good eye on her, making sure I dont repeat what happened before. She is not anywhere near it when I go to push it up against the wall, my boyfriend is helping me move the couch. Then at the last min, he yells for me to stop! I'm like "what, whats the matter?" And he tells me, its the cat, she's behind the couch again! I can't believe it because I was totally watching for her this time. She was across the room, she waited until we were almost completely done, then darted back behind it like as if she WANTS to be crushed!! Now, I'm like, "what the hell?! Does she like have a death wish?" Do I have a suicial kitty?? LOL!

What a crazy little animal she is, this time I didnt feel as bad, because she did it to herself!

We affectionately call her "little baby fuck face" because she's always getting into trouble and she looks like a wild alley cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment