Friday, January 29, 2010

So heres my beginning of blogging


Here goes nothing!
Not sure why I haven't started a blog before now, I guess I always preferred a more ol' fashion way of doing things which was paper and pen journals. I had SOOOO many journals, like I could have made a small bon fire out of them, kept me warm for a few weeks at least. SO, I suppose this is the more efficient, more modern way of recording your thoughts and connecting with others, it definitely saves on paper! :)

I am currently unemployed,(an ever increasing, popular growing club) which has allowed me much more time on my hand, which was strange at first, but I am loving it now!!!
Recently I have become extremely motivated to start working on my art, putting on into the world, especially online. The more I am learning the deeper and deeper the rabbit hole goes. I had NO IDEA that there was so many websites, Internet communities, and forums to help artists get exposure for their work and connect with other artists. wow, I am very impressed! And excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment